On 16.11.2009 15:06 Lukáš Turek wrote:
> In my first tests I found a problem which is basically a showstopper for
> us: performance in 802.11a mode is very bad. It's some problem with
> reception at higher rates, at 48Mbit there's 30% to 70% packetloss, at
> 54Mbit even more.

I've traced the bug to I/Q calibration. A bit-mask is applied to a signed
value, so the result is a nonsense, which breaks packet reception. A patch
fixing it was already sent, but probably got lost somewhere:
https://lists.ath5k.org/pipermail/ath5k-devel/2009-September/002730.html

I'm sending my own patch in a hope it will finally make it through.

Lukas Turek