Hi,
        Thanks for your response...

I got the driver from "compat-wireless-2010-04-04" and installed in 2.6.32
kernel (Davinci platform DM6567t). We have a PCI arbiter to share the bus.
After doing "ifconfig ath0 up" or scan, I am getting the error logs...

What could be the problem?

Could you please give us some background information regarding this error?

Pls find the logs...

r...@172.22.66.12:/home/raghu/HAL/wifi/wifi_apps# iwlist wlan1 scann

ath5k phy0: failed to warm reset the MAC Chip

ath5k phy0: can't reset hardware (-5)

ath5k phy0: failed to warm reset the MAC Chip

ath5k phy0: can't reset hardware (-5)

ath5k phy0: failed to warm reset the MAC Chip

ath5k phy0: can't reset hardware (-5)

ath5k phy0: failed to warm reset the MAC Chip

ath5k phy0: can't reset hardware (-5)

ath5k phy0: failed to warm reset the MAC Chip

ath5k phy0: can't reset hardware (-5)

wlan1     No scan results

Thanks & Regards,
Raghu Ramaraj