I'm running Ubuntu Linux 10.04 on an Acer Aspire ZG5 netbook that contains
Atheros wifi hardware.  There's a sticker on the back that says "Atheros
AR5BXB63".  The uname command reports the kernel version as
2.6.32-22-generic.  I'm using the ath5k driver.

I often get corrupted data when downloading files using wget and often
experience broken ssh connections with errors that imply corrupted packets.
I see messages like the following in the system log:

  [24051.016838] ath5k phy0: unsupported jumbo

I didn't have the data corruption problems 6 or 8 months ago with the
previous "Karmic" Ubuntu release and older kernels.  They appeared at some
point with a system update.

I'd like to help figure out what's wrong.  What can I do to assist with
tracking down this problem?

bob