Hi developers,

My question is how can I make use of the ATH5K registers to obtain clock values
of the wireless interface? I looked at some of the registers that I suspect
will give me the clock value i.e. AR5K_PHY_TIMING, AR5K_PLL_44MHZ,
AR5K_EEPROM_CFG_CLK_RATE but as I was tracing the codes, I decided to try
checking it with everyone on this list before I proceed further. I would like
to know if anyone has experience doing similar thing and also if anyone know
whats the finest clock resolution given by these registers (is it in usec or
nsec range?).

Thank you.

Best,
Simon