by all means, I didn't meant any disrespect for devs it came out wrong way..
I'm no dev... but it's disappointing to leave madwifi which was very neat
for something that might never work same way. I cant believe there is such
low interest in bw40 mode... I cant run my wifi links on 20mhz.. its just
too low for something that can go twice fast... and all that disbelief in
registry domain... whoooolle different story... card says one, I say
something else.. sta mode picks up AP's third domain and it all ends on 00
and channels are unavailable and I need all sort of patches to get basic
stuff working.. it's just...  and like Beat said.. that signal was never
strong as in madwifi... never.. I followed current versions up to noavai ..
.. its just sad.