Dear all,

I have a Linksys WRT160NL router, which has a 802.11n chip, and runs
OpenWRT firmware with ath9k driver.  This driver is built from
compat-wireless-2010-12-16 snapshot.

I set up the router as g mode only, and rate control algorithm is by
default minstrel-ht.

I test iperf UDP downlink throughput from the router to a laptop.  The
performance is not quite consistent, and fluctuate quite a bit,
ranging from 10Mbps - 20Mbps at most time. There is not likely to be
high interference  in my test environment.  And the two nodes are
placed pretty close to each other.

My questions are:

1.  Could any developer provide some reference performance result for
ath9k at this stage?
2.  Will there be any known issue if I set the driver to operate in g
mode only, but use ath9k and minstrel-ht rate algorithm?

Thanks tons in advance!

jintao