The IETF document I mentioned is the one this mailing list is working on developing. The four points I listed are starting points for a couple of small additions to the Atom IETF document and their relation to a to be written OWL Ontology. There are I am sure people more familiar with the ins and outs of this standards process that will know how to turn that general idea into more specific and acceptable proposals.

Henry