On 26 Jan 2005, at 15:03, Sam Ruby wrote:
[...]
But, now lets examine the statement proposed in PaceAttributeNamespace. It essentially alerts producers of something that that they need to be aware of. Now a quesion: what do they need do different with the knowledge that the RDF mapping does this?

I would assert the answer to this question is nothing. Meaning that this particular statement is not needed. Again, no issue with the mapping. No issue with describing the mapping alongside with the actual mapping.

I think your assertion is wrong. If they are consuming or producing extended Atom [1]
they will know exactly what these extensions are referring to. It won't
affect in the least consumers of simple, non extended Atom, but it will greatly
help consumers and producers of extended atom.

Now if you don't care about making their lives easier, then you have nothing
to worry about in this pace. If you do, like I and many others, then this will
be very helpful.

- Sam Ruby

[1] Should we call these molecules?