On Feb 5, 2005, at 5:36 AM, Danny Ayers wrote:

On Thu, 3 Feb 2005 23:21:50 -0500, Bob Wyman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Ordering of the element children of atom:feed element MUST NOT be
considered significant.

+1.

+1 - I don't care whether we say "MUST NOT", or the other wording floating around about "this specification assigns no semantics", but I am 100% against assigning any meaning to the order in which things appear in the feed. Every aggregator I've used allows you to sort them on any old column, and I totally can't think of a reasonable use-case in which preserving the feed order matters. -Tim