Does anybody have feedback on the suggestions/questions below?

If I don't get any feedback on the ABNF or validity discussions, I'll proceed as outlined. I think there needs to be *some* feedback regarding the link relation registry; I'm proposing substantial changes there (my preferred approach is to change it so that IETF Consensus, rather than IESG approval, is required to register a link relation). Anybody have thoughts?