On 11 May 2005, at 10:58 pm, Robert Sayre wrote:

I don't know what your goal is, so I'm just throwing things out there
to see if they're what you want. Please explain your problems with
each option, and I will try to work with you. Please note that the
interests of other implementors and users may not line up with yours.

The "Implementor's Guide" may or may not ever exist and may or may not be read by anyone, so that isn't an option. Myself and Sam, and (I think) Tim and Antone, would all like the actual spec to make an actual recommendation that entries without enclosed content include a textual summary, if at all possible. Note no one wants to ban title- only feeds if they come from title-only resources. What language would you find acceptable that covers these bases?

Graham