Monday, May 16, 2005, 5:39:17 PM, Graham wrote:

> On 16 May 2005, at 5:16 pm, Eric Scheid wrote:

>> if you want to sort by updated or published, but not for most recently
>> changed (even if not 'significantly')

> Well yes. So? I consider atom:modified to be unfeasible anyway for
> all sorts of reasons, so we're not losing any capability here.

Can you explain some? I don't see atom:version would be more feasible.
atom:version doesn't support some cases that atom:modified does, and
it doesn't really seem easier to explain in the spec or implement.

Are you thinking of some scenarios where a publisher wouldn't be able
to produce a modified date, but would be able to produce a version? -
or do you mean it wouldn't be feasible for other non-technical
reasons?

--
Dave