* Robert Sayre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2005-05-21 21:25]:
> On 5/21/05, A. Pagaltzis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > * Robert Sayre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2005-05-21 19:05]:
> > > At this stage, changing the spec to suit religious
> > > preferences would be extremely arrogant.
> >
> > Please stop talking to people about "process bullshit" at one
> > occasion and turning around to chide others for "at this
> > stage" at the next.
>
> As I said before, it doesn't matter if the spec is perfect if
> it takes forever. […]
>
> Pardon me if I'm getting impatient, but I don't think any of
> the ideas raised in the past few days are critical improvements
> to the format. […]
>
> I remember Graham once tried to re-raise the atom:modified
> idea, […]

And all of these of these are good points, but none of this is
what I’m talking about. What I’m talking about is is merely that
you keep using the process argument in whichever way will most
likely lead to the result you’re in favour of. It’s irritating
and detracts from your factual arguments, which are consistent.

That is all.

Aristotle