On May 22, 2005, at 3:10 PM, Robert Sayre wrote:

If it is intended to be inherited, can we still add text saying that
it is inherited as an editorial change?

We can clarify and improve the draft to your heart's delight. It's
unproductively revisiting old arguments that bothers me. :)

Yeah, I was startled just now to realize that there's nothing there to say that the feed-level author applies to entry-level when it's not specified at the entry level. The intent seems pretty clear; entry-level overrides source-level overrides feed-level, but it seems like we should say that.

Anybody think this is anything more than an editorial change? -Tim