On 25 May 2005, at 7:35 pm, Antone Roundy wrote:

"If multiple atom:entry elements originating in the same Atom feed have the same atom:id value, whether they exist simultaneously in one document or in different instances of the feed document, they describe the same entry."

I'm going to write a Pace right now, in case that will make any difference. Comments?

What about when they don't? I don't see any value here. A line saying that when two matching entry ids found in different feeds is fine, but (apparently) saying it's completely meaningless goes way, way too far.

(Also, do we have a definition for "Atom feed" that exists beyond a single instance of a "feed document"?)

Graham