On Jul 5, 2005, at 9:54 AM, Antone Roundy wrote:

"When signing individual entries that do not contain an atom:source element, be aware that aggregators inserting an atom:source element will be unable to retain the signature. For this reason, publishers might consider including an atom:source element in all individually signed entries."

Still -1, despite Bob's arguments, at least in part because we have no idea what kind of applications are going to be using signed entries and we shouldn't try to micromanage a future we don't understand. -Tim