Paul Hoffman wrote:
> The crux of the question is: what happens when an extension that
> does not specify the scope appears at the feed level?
Robert Sayre asked:
> I'm not sure why this question is interesting. What sort of
> application would need to know?
I ask:
        What should an aggregate feed generator like PubSub do when it finds
an entry in a feed that contains unscoped extensions as children of the
feed?
        * Would you expect us to include these extension elements in an
atom:source element if we use the entry in one of our feeds?
        * Should we include in the source elements we generate even things
that we don't understand?
        * What should we do if the entry already has a source element but
that source element doesn't include the extension elements? Should we
publish the source element as we find it? Or, should we modify the source
element to include the extensions? (assuming there are no signatures...)

                bob wyman