* Bob Wyman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2005-08-22 01:05]:
> What do you think? Is there any conceptual problem with
> streaming basic Atom over TCP/IP, HTTP continuous sessions
> (probably using chunked content) etc.?

I wonder how you would make sure that the document is
well-formed. Since the stream never actually ends and there is no
way for a client to signal an intent to close the connection, the
<feed> at the top would never actually be accompanied by a
</feed> at the bottom.

If you accept that the stream can never be a complete well-formed
document, is there any reason not to simply send a stream of
concatenated Atom Entry Documents?

That would seem like the absolute simplest solution.