On 1/19/06, Eric Scheid <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The existing behaviour is based on the various incarnations of RSS where the
> only document type involved are feeds. RFC 4287 introduces a new document
> type, the Atom Entry Document, which autodiscovery-01 fails to take into
> consideration. That doesn't meet my definition of "well-written".

Well, if anyone actually did that, it might be a problem. But, then
again, it might not be. You've had years to propose your definition of
"well-written". I think the current draft reflects what
implementations do pretty well. We haven't been able to come to
consensus on additional features, so I suggest we're done.

--

Robert Sayre