Ok, reading it again I think you're right, either way, however, the
construction of the sentence looks odd. Shortening it up to use your
wording below would likely be better:

   The response to a POST request containing an Atom Entry Document
   SHOULD contain a Content-Location header that contains the same
   character-by-character value as the Location header.

- James