Hi Axel,

I managed to get opengroupware to work on FC5-386 but I'm still using the RPMS
from opengroupware.org from their FC4 repository.

What I did is described in the following two mails :
http://mail.opengroupware.org/pipermail/users/2006-March/015993.html
http://mail.opengroupware.org/pipermail/users/2006-March/016009.html

It comes down to making mod_ngobjweb work again so that apache starts (needs a
very small patch) and symlink some newer libraries found on FC5 to older
version numbers that are needed by opengroupware.

I tested it a little and so far everything seems to work well.

There's a question I have regarding your intentions for opengroupware on
ATrpms. Opengroupware also has their own repositories, so I'm not sure which
is best to follow if you also put opengroupware in your repositories.
Wouldn't it make more sense to just have this all at the opengroupware
repositories ? (I suppose they also will have a FC5 repository soon)

Regards,
Marcel Janssen