Hey

I've been playing around with fc7t4 on a test box, specifically with
getting mythtv up and running on it. So far I've hit two snags:

The first was the lack of nvidia-graphics-devices for fc7, but the one
from fc6 worked just fine. Curious as to why there isnt one available
though?

The second more major one is lack of lirc, or more specifically the
correct modules. The one provided by fedora is very limited in which
kernel modules it provides. I'm after the mce usb one in my case

Were you planning on building your normal set of lirc rpms for fc7 any
time soon?

Cheers for all the great work

Dunc