Axel Thimm wrote:
> This I can explain: It didn't build for previous kernels, so it was
> deactivated in the export bits. But recent kernels did produce proper
> kmdl w/o me noticing. So all I need is to flip the bit and the modules
> will appear.
>
> Check the repo in 5-10 min.
Thats brilliant, thank you.

Just to check though, i'm currently running the rather old now
2.6.20-1.3094, as it is the only kernel with nvidia-graphics9755-kmdl
built for it. Any chance of respinning for the same kernel you are for lirc?

Rather not be stuck with either graphics or remote!

thanks again, and if you need any more bits tested on f7 just shout

thanks

Dunc