> No they are not.  You should be using ffmpeg-0.5-31_git20091120.el5:
> http://dl.atrpms.net/el5-i386/atrpms/stable/ffmpeg-0.5-31_git20091120.el5.i386.rpm
> Do you have any kind of yum filtering active?

Not sure what you mean by yum filtering (unless you're referring to
include and exclude statements in the repo files). I do have some but
they don't specify ffmpeg. Anyway, after reading your comment that I'm
using the wrong version of ffmpeg I ram "yum update ffmpeg" and it
updated to the version you mentioned and all the dependent packages
were also pulled in, so I'm looking pretty good and ready to do the
big 0.22 upgrade now. Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Phill