> One thing I was going to ask you . I am interested how do you create the
> srpm from the binary package that Nvidia makes . I would like to have a go
> at making the new 304.60 drivers into a srpm , and then into a set of rpms
> for el6 . Any information appreciated greatly .

Basically, you have to unpack the .src.rpm
and replace the nvidia blob, by a new x86_64 and
a new x86 file:

ftp://download.nvidia.com/XFree86/Linux-x86_64/

ftp://download.nvidia.com/XFree86/Linux-x86/

Then, you have to recreate the .src.rpm:

rpmbuild -bs --rmsource foo.src.rpm /usr/bin/rpmbuild

--
Paulo Roma Cavalcanti
LCG - UFRJ