On 11/11/12 09:18, O&M Ugarcina wrote:
On 11/11/12 19:15, O&M Ugarcina wrote:
On 23/10/12 10:49, Paulo Cavalcanti wrote:

    Sorry, I meant:

    rpmbuild -bs --rmsource nvidia-graphics304.51.spec

    Furthermore, one has to adapt the spec file to adjust
    the version. Axel also names the spec file using the version of the
    driver.

http://people.atrpms.net/~pcavalcanti/srpms/nvidia-graphics304.60-304.60-149.fc12.src.rpm
<http://people.atrpms.net/%7Epcavalcanti/srpms/nvidia-graphics304.60-304.60-149.fc12.src.rpm>

--
Paulo Roma Cavalcanti
LCG - UFRJ

Much appreciate your help , and the information provided . Using this
method I have just created a SRPM for the new nvidia drivers rev :
304.64 . I have called it :
nvidia-graphics304.64-304.64-150.el6.src.rpm . I have used it to
compile drivers for my el6 64 bit machine , and it works very well .
Other distros and arch's I have not tried . If you guys want the SRPM
, I can upload it to save you creating one . Just point me in the
direction of your FTP server .

Best Regards

Milorad
Sorry Guys , wrong email formatting

Hi: I just used preupgrade to go to F17. No problems seen yet with the result, but I have to run an F16 kernel and nvidia kmdl because no matching F17 kmdl exists in the repo. Currently 3.6.11-4 fc16 x86_64 with 304.51

I did have problems some time ago when I tried 304.64, so stayed with 304.51.

According to the nVidia site my hardware now ought to be on 304.84, and the F17 kernel I have is 3.7.9-104.

Any suggestions about how to move forward gratefully received.

John P