On 28/02/2015 04:58, Barry Quiel wrote:

Nope that didn't do it. Still not compiled with auto-discover support. Also noticed that the package is libcec-2.2.0 but the libraries in the package are 2.0.2. I didn't manage to get it compile with autodiscover support. The compile scripts don't deal well with the all the changes around systemd in CentOS7. Good news is that everything works in Myth with CEC support, so we are on the right track. Just need to get a good package so I can just yum update to stay current :)

Have you tried rebuilding the srpm yourself, maybe it needs the actual adapter present to pick up the config support?