Yes I'm running lirc with mceusb controller.

Sent from my Samsung GALAXY S4 on the Telstra mobile network

<t...@kbocek.com> </div><div>Date:04/06/2015  1:37 AM  (GMT+10:00)

My difficulty was 1. that your qt48-x11 package still needs the base
distro qt-x11 package, 2. yes there are incompatibilities with the qt47
packages although it is possible to have them co-installed and 3. a few
things were needed from EPEL. A few other packages needed to be
installed/upgraded that were not needed for Myth 0.24 but I can't recall
what they were.

Now my problem is with LIRC on my frontends. Stephen, are you running
LIRC on CentOS 6?

I updated my frontends to the latest 6.6 and your
nvidia-graphics-legacy-340 packages. But there are no LIRC packages for
the current kernel. I tried the LIRC 0.9.0 packages from EPEL with no
success:

http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos/2015-June/152589.html

Do you have any thoughts?

Thanks.