Mukul,

I had to edit the file to pass the error checks in msgfmt.  Two strings
have problems with printf format specifiers:

"Too much audio was selected. Only the first %.1f seconds of audio will be "
"analyzed." Translated to:

बरेच ध्वनी निवडले होते. केवळ पहिल्या% . %.1f सेकंदाच्या ध्वनीचे विश्लेषण
केले जाईल.

There are two % characters, not corresponding with 1 in the message, and
the first is followed by ' ' which is not a permitted character.  The other:

msgid "Energy                  -- mean: %1.4f  sd: (%1.4f)\n"
msgstr "%1.4fउर्जा -- मध्यम:%1.4f% 1.4f एस.डी. : (% 1.4f) \n"

Again, too many % characters.

Let me know how to correct them.

Paul Licameli