Hello Paul,

Thank you so much for the merging.

"Too much audio was selected. Only the first %.1f seconds of audio will be "
"analyzed." Need to be translated as:

"बरेच ध्वनी निवडले होते. केवळ पहिल्या%.1f सेकंदाच्या ध्वनीचे विश्लेषण केले
जाईल."

and second will be:
" Energy -- mean:  %1.4f  sd: (%1.4f)\n"
"%1.4f ऊर्जा --  सरासरी: %1.4f एस.डी: (% 1.4f)\n"

Also we want to publish an audacity manual in marathi. We have already
worked on it for 3.0.0 and it is complete. If you could guide us how to
upload to https://manual.audacityteam.org/ that would be great. Also any
official platform through which we could spread the word about audacity now
available in marathi.

On Thu, Jan 13, 2022 at 4:40 AM Paul Licameli <paul.licam...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Mukul,
>
> I had to edit the file to pass the error checks in msgfmt.  Two strings
> have problems with printf format specifiers:
>
> "Too much audio was selected. Only the first %.1f seconds of audio will be
> "
> "analyzed." Translated to:
>
> बरेच ध्वनी निवडले होते. केवळ पहिल्या% . %.1f सेकंदाच्या ध्वनीचे विश्लेषण
> केले जाईल.
>
> There are two % characters, not corresponding with 1 in the message, and
> the first is followed by ' ' which is not a permitted character.  The other:
>
> msgid "Energy                  -- mean: %1.4f  sd: (%1.4f)\n"
> msgstr "%1.4fउर्जा -- मध्यम:%1.4f% 1.4f एस.डी. : (% 1.4f) \n"
>
> Again, too many % characters.
>
> Let me know how to correct them.
>
> Paul Licameli
>

> On Wed, Jan 12, 2022 at 2:51 PM Paul Licameli <paul.licam...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hello Mukul,
>>
>> Pardon my delay.
>>
>> Between these two versions, the one with "development" in the file name
>> is actually now the less complete one when applied to the
>> present development branch (3.2.0).  So I will merge the other.  It brings
>> mr.po to 91% completion.
>>
>> Thank you,
>>
>> Paul Licameli
>>

>> On Fri, Nov 12, 2021 at 1:43 AM Mukul Kulkarni <mlk.i...@mespune.in>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello,
>>> Please find the Marathi translation attached.
>>> We are working on Manual translation as well.
>>> Can anyone let us know how to update the localized manual at
>>> https://manual.audacityteam.org/?
>>>
>>> Thanks in advance.
>>> Regards,
>>> Prof. M L Kulkarni