Dear Thomas De Rocker,

I am very confused as to how to go about contributing translations in my
language.  This is due to the project now being on GitHub when i was only
familiar with the other process where I could down load my language's file
(es.po)
For Spanish, and then sending it in with progress made.

Now I don't know what to do or where to go.   If you could help point me in
the right direction, before I go asking questions on discord and whatnot,
because I don't even know what to ask exactly.  Some instructions would
definitely help, but i know you must be busy so maybe just a point of
finger in the right direction.
Thanks a Million!

PS  I believe the other Spanish guy finished all the translations during
the last update.  So I was hoping yo contribute this time around if there
was anything new or different.   Thanks again.

All the best,

David Franco