Re: a3 is back

Nope, I'm afraid accounts haven't been wiped, albeit the experience etc is recet and the game is not accepting payment.

As to activities mike, it's a little difficult to say for now as I never tried many originally, and there are some that aren't up yet, though the developer has said that he'd like to improve access as some of the old activities could be a little funky with their images, ---- at least fishing was, though as far as I've been able to find only farming cattle and herb picking are up thus far.

Regarding the pvp, it's really not so bad, since all you need to do is grab a blue herb, albeit I will confess I'm getting a little tired of one button fighting.

  • [Audiogames-refl... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Dark
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: bladestorm360
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: pelantas
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: pelantas
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: SLJ
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Dark