Re: a3 is back

Well combat is really just a case of training at the gym, then equipping the weapons for your level and going at it, there's not much stratogy.

if you keep losing it's likely because your fighting people higher level than you, because by default the game doesn't match with people your level.

Use the "trace" option to search for people to battle of your level or there abouts, though to be honest for me at least battle was only really a sideline in the game and I confess I never played that seriously, mostly because of the whacky immages on stuff like herb picking that never seemed to work as advertised, ---- though with the blind compatibility mode on they seem to work okay now.