Re: Grendal's Cave

I've actually noticed since the remaking of Hal's web navigation it's been much worse at this sort of thing, just because dolphin were so insistant on giving it lots of weerd landmark features it lost some instant detection abilities. As it stands it only deted images as hotspots and isn't reading the actual names, ---- though whether this is Hal or ie8 I'm not sure since certainly on the occasions I tried firefox (before it crashed), I noticed a lot more images kicking about, --- and yes, I've tried togling the various image settings but no go.

Still, it would help if the developer actually got off their rear and designed their game properly.

Btw, if I'm reading the help correctly, in the beginner kingdoms you get restart points instead of lives.

the Game from the description is  much closer to a roguelike, and perminant death is all part of those, indeed that's the challenge, how much do you risk.

  • [Audiogames-refl... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: bladestorm360
    • [Audiogames... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: bladestorm360
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Dark
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Dark
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Dark
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Dark
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: bladestorm360
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Dark
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: bladestorm360
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: stirlock
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Dark
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: bladestorm360
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Dark
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: bladestorm360
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Dark
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: SLJ