Re: The reborn

Well Marko, the only unlabeled link I've seen is one just under the name of the town your in, and clicking on it basically does the same as clicking on the name of the town, ie, brings up the initial description.
As far as I can tell, The travel links to go to different places are just labeled as "travel to salra", or "travel to rocky highlands" they are in the list of links for the place, under the link that says "player house"

I don't believe they're images or anything else whacky, they just seem to be standard like othr links in the game.

Btw, i'm not sure if reborn has some of torn city in it's ancestry, though if so they've modified the game quite extensively.