Re: A wonderful issue with Windows

Well that! is strange. Only thing I can suggest is that you get backblaze or any similar backup service get a trial of it and back up your hard drive if you can select not to back up certain files do that then back up the stuff and reformat your hard drive then download a back up again. Or if you can't be selective get bitcasa and I'm afraid you have to purchase infinate space for 9 bucks for one month to do a real backup then back up the stuff you know aren't system files then do a reformat then get your files back through bitcasa. It seems like those files might be password protected or something if you seriously are not allowed to do it and I'm afraid reformatting is the only option if all the suggestions people have posted don't work. You can't even reinstall windows by powering on then holding down space until the bepp, cause really all that does is removes all the stuff you have then places it back on like nothing really happened, but it suppose dly makes your computer faster.