Re: What will happen to aemon deluxe after windows xp dies?

Well while I know that is true, I disagree on microsoft "doing all they could" they are the largest software developer in the world, can put massive amounts of money into  developement, and have hoards of programmers working for them.

A very similar situation arose with graphics cards and windows 95, since the processors for graphics changed around xp, (the quake community got very narked I remember hearing), but at that point microsoft had to back ppeddle and include major compatibility fixes.
To me it is just lazy, like not having user interface customization, either that or it is because microsoft  expect people to accommodate to what they are offering, not the other way around, indeed this seems to be the way a lot of business and software developement is going, what happened to the customer is always right? big_smile.

  • [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: blindncool
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Mord-Sith
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Trenton Goldshark
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: tward
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Trenton Goldshark
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: jaybird
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Sebby
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: arqmeister
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: arqmeister
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: tward
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: arqmeister
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Chris