Re: what was the first audiogame you ever played?

Well, as you're regular here, I take it you're eager and don't give up easily. This is great, as many people who lose their sight seem to instantly demoralise, which is a great shame.

My first game was Shades of Doom. At the time revolutionary, and in many ways still very good.

Cheers,

Sabahattin

  • Re: [Audioga... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Sebby
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: gamefighter
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: pelantas
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: gamefighter
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: jack
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: glamorama28
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: fatih
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: yukionozawa