Re: what was the first audiogame you ever played?

hi

@sebby
i really don't give up that easy. the most mainstream games i played were online but aren't possible anymore like runescape and flyff. the regular pc games were rollercoaster. that's what i mean with not possible anymore.
but nice imput. shades of doom was a game what i found quite revolutionary. but got scared of the sounds what killed my char off.
big_smile

@gamefighter

it is dissapointing that my german isn't as good as my dutch or english, so i ccan't join to talk about the german games. probably you can give some more info about them?
but topspeed 1 was indeed fun to play. was also a new method of gaming. with steering your car. completely different than sneller/drive.

but i also got hooked by other and bigger games, like swamp and railracer (this one is the most recent ..)

keep up the posting.

big_smile

greetz mike

  • Re: [Audioga... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Sebby
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: gamefighter
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: pelantas
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: gamefighter
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: jack
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: glamorama28
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: fatih
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: yukionozawa
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: yukionozawa
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: yukionozawa
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: yukionozawa
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: harrylst