Re: what was the first audiogame you ever played?

Interesting topic.
When I was about 8 years old, my teacher told me about audiogames. She was talking about a Japanese audiogame called "Onsei base", a kind of baseball games. I played it like crazy. I cried when a stupid Windows Update dialog made me confused and accidentally deleted my save data. I also played the developer's another game called "The fishing". I think those games are borry now, but I was playing them. I was crazy. lol
When I got used to browsing the internet at age of 9, I found Showdown from PB-games. I couldn't bilieve that possition of the ball is heard from my headphones. Japanese audiogames didn't have such a feature. English audiogames were unbilievable for me.
But some Japanese audiogamers who liked English audiogames started to create real-time action audiogames. I've created Bokurano Daibouken, World Of War, and more. I'm now glad to hear that Japanese audiogames are enjoied for foreign Audioga mers.

  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Sebby
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: gamefighter
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: pelantas
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: gamefighter
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: jack
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: glamorama28
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: fatih
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: yukionozawa
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: yukionozawa
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: yukionozawa
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: yukionozawa
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: harrylst
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: pelantas
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Sokun Prom Vireak
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: mikerschs2