Re: Another Pathetic Marketing Fail

In a lot of states though, it's very difficult to convince rehab services to pay for certain things. For example, I needed a braille display for my job. They did pay for it, but I didn't get any choice in what I received. They basically bought me the cheapest one that they could. I'm not really complaining, it works for what I needed it for. But, a lot of times, unless you can convince them that you absolutely have to have a certain product, they won't pay for it. Also, rehab services wouldn't even consider helping me when I was going to college. They told me that in order to help me, my parents could no longer claim me as a dependent, which would have caused me to lose my health spam?. So rehab isn't always the way to go. I actually am fine with the teachers getting it for free, because I don't think any teacher will shell out that kind of money for something like that. Most schools give teachers around 2 or 300 dollars to buy supplies, so a sch ool wouldn't cover it. However, I do think the price tag on this is ridiculous. But then again, I think the price tags on pretty anything that is specifically designed for the blind are ridiculous.