Re: Books by Stephen King

Thank you very much for your replies. I'm glad you haven't spoiled any endings or something like that. smile
I got pretty much surprised that I have access to more than 50 books by Stephen King which is, epic! smile So for that reason, I'll never get bored for more than a half year when thinking about all the other things I'm doing. I think I'll start by reading The dark tower series.
I checked out Stephen King on Wikipedia, and [[wow]], interesting read there. Sounds like this guy really have some issues when thinking about his childhood and when he keeps writing crazy stories etc. But, who knows. smile