Re: Books by Stephen King

Well I can't really imagine misery making a good film, mostly due to there only being two characters.

I'm not sure how well king would read in danish, especially since several of his books use a very specifically american manner of language and writing, heck there are a few odd elements of King's setting in the states,  particularly when he starts talking about specific american brands of things or about sports and school that are lost on me, and I'm at least reading them in a dialect of the same language.

That being said there are some truly astounding books as I said that I'd highly recommend even so, and their elements I'd imagine would show through even in Danish.