Re: A very interesting point my dad and I came upon

Hi,
Personally, i have both a mac and a pc. for these reasons.
1. Macintosh is briliant for what i do, and the hardware beats anything i could buy in a store. Of course, i could go out and spend hundreds of dollars on some custom designed hardware, but when i can just buy a mac and be done with it i don't see the point.
2. Mudding, gaming, and programming. I use my windows pc for all these things, pluss skype. My mac is a music production and editing machine, as well as a portable alternetive running parralels with windows.
3. Macintosh is just fast. As apple says themselves, although it is shameless self promotion, it is true. The hardware they use is far superior to anything you'll go and buy in a store, and quite frankly runs a lot of things much more smoothely. I am not shelling out 1500 dollars on a laptop to run things as smoothely as a macbook pro, which i get for 500, maybe 600 dollars cheeper. I just aint doing it.
4. Microsoft and sec urity have never met face to face. bSecurity just doesn't seem to be a concern for them. Ok, they'll write a few fancy windows applications, but i can write a script in 5 lines of code to totally destroy your system, in autoit. We all remember tyler spivey and his faik windows defender program, that destroyed your system with just a click? Yes, people, that is how lax microsoft are on security. Apple, on the other hand, encript their main folders and the kext packages. Try removing one and see what you get
Its a big fat no! message.
Rant over.