Re: I demand change, starting with, a petition

Well while we're on the subject of bad internet providers, around where I live there's this one called hughesnet, with the worst internet service I've experienced in my life. For starters, they have a download limit of 256MB per day, which they call the "fair access policy" There's a window from 11:00 PM to 4 AM where you have unlimited download, but the speed is terrible, my windows 7 disk got corrupted at one point and I couldn't download it for a month, ended up having to go to a relative's house to do it. The link goes down somewhat frequently too, and if you do go over the limit, they can kick you down to dialup speed on a rolling 24-hour period, which basically means they can keep you there till they damn well please. And of course there's the ridiculous cancelation fee, and all the applications they want you to install to measure usage and schedule downloads. Okay useless rant over, just avoid this company if at all possible.