Re: Revelation - Exploration and discovery puzzle, by Aprone

Hi.
first I was going to say this game isn't my kind of games, but having read others comments in the topic after having played the game for a half hour yesterday, I begin to like it.
Yes, the information about the delete key is missing in the readme. smile
I'm still not fully getting the goal in this game. So the goal is to combine as mmuch as possible to see how many things you can make out of it?
It would be really amazing if this crafting thing was build into a multiplayer action game, where you could loot like in Swamp, and use the materials you've found to craft your unique items. That combination would keep people busy forever. big_smile It would be nice if you could post your acheevements to an online scoreboard. If this feature is being added in the f uture, I'll be at the lowest rank for sure. smile
Nice to see you back aprone...