Re: Revelation - Exploration and discovery puzzle, by Aprone

Another few suggestions.

1. In the menu system or hotkeys where you try to find recipes. Imho it shouldn't bring up a menu if there is nothing there. For instance, let's say you've selected Apple, and hit the key to find recipes that produce Apple. You haven't discovered any yet, so why should you have to close the menu?

2. Unlocks. I think it's a bit weird how you can unlock some basic starting elements. So let's say you're starting totally fresh, and you just discovered my prior example, Water and something makes Water and something else. You just unlocked water! And you learned a recipe for making water! Um, no, you really didn't. You just figured out a way to use water without expending it, that's all you've really done. If you have no water, the recipe you just unlocked isn't going to help you in the least.