Re: Revelation - Exploration and discovery puzzle, by Aprone

Just a couple of suggestions:

I notice that people are saying they discovered x number of recipes or achievements, but I'm not seeing a number that explicitly displays how many you've found. I was wondering if this could be added as kind of an overall idea of how you're doing, and for bragging rights. It'd also be nice to be able to view all your discovered recipes from the menu.

Also, could you please put in a start new game option from the in game menu? I start over a lot to try new combinations, and so I always have to exit the game and restart it in order to get a new game going.

Thanks. This is normally not my type of game, but I'm finding it to be really addictive.

Edit:

The wrong item bug happens with magic, if you select magic first, and then select the item you want to duplicate. For example, if you select magic and then rock, it will say, you have used magic to create a new magic. If you select rock and then magic, i t will say, you have used magic to create a new rock. Sometimes with the former, it even selects items at random. You'll pick magic and water, and it'll say you created a new hammer. It's always items that you have in your list though, and even though it announces the item wrong, it always creates the proper item.