Re: Injustice Gods Among Us. More accessible than before.

assault_freak wrote:

I have injustice. I just actually have to play it again... both MK and injustice have lost a little appeal for me... but this may get me back into it. And social media is all well and good but I can't put things up without people thinking that I'm faking. tongue Anyone can put up a video and say they're blind. lol

That's true. But it's better to have something out there and then have people find out you are really blind since you could actually prove it. Like for instance, some people didn't believe that this was me. But after evo, my videos picked up dramatically.
This is me playing as Cyrax whom I main in tournaments.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkOL4z6TAlQ

  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: hadi.gsf
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: death_rattlehead
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: death_rattlehead
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: death_rattlehead
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Nocturnus
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: death_rattlehead
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: death_rattlehead
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: death_rattlehead
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: seal
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: seal
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: seal
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: death_rattlehead
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: seal
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: cansino
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Joseph Westhouse
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: death_rattlehead
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: death_rattlehead
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: jack