Re: Books by Stephen King

Hi.
Well I just finished doctor sleep last week and yes I think it did need to be longer. One of the things I thought was funny about that book was that it was very similar to King's earlier book Joyland. Maybe this is because I read them so closed together but in joyland all the people have carnival names like Jonesy and the people who go there are called rubes. I wonder if it's because joyland and doctor sleep were written so closed together?
I did like the story a lot there were definitly twists I didn't expect. I do wish the true knot had more of a back story. King hints about there past riding around in wagons in earlier centuries.
Spoilers!
I do like the fact that at the end of the story most of the true knot are out there somewhere. Also, the fact of a psychic turn table was really cool.
I loved the part of the book where Rose was trying to break into Abra's mind and got the file cabinet drawer slammed on her hand.
I thin k the book pulse must be cell because that's what the problems with the cell phones were called.